May 14, 2012

First Loves Blogfest

This is the first time when I participate a blogfest, so I'm very excited. I read about the First Loves Blogfest on Alex J. Cavanaugh blog, I decided to participate.
Movie: Star Wars - A New Hope
I was 9 or 10 years old, when I found the Empire Strikes Back cartoon at my father attic. The almost 15 years old comic completely amazed me, with it pictures and story. But this was the 5th(!) episode of a long saga, so I started to search after the other episodes. I found out this Hungarian comic is just the copy of a whole film-series called Star Wars, so I found a new mission: I wanted to watch the films.
In the end of the 1980 years there weren't internet yet, the only solution was the VHS or the satellite channels. I got the Star Wars A New Hope on VHS, with German language. I didn't understand a single word about it, but I loved it! I watched that tape many times within a week!
It takes years when I had oportunity to watch the A New Hope and sequels of it (Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi) in Hungarian. I love all part of the classic trilogy! The problems begin with the new ones...

Music: RMB - Experience
I always love the rave music, with it's high BMP number and the vibration. My favorite bands played very great songs when I was 15-18 years old, but great years of rave music is faded very fast. But still I really love listen this "old" songs.
My favorite formation called RMB and my most favourite song from them is the Experience.
Enjoy! ;)



Book: Dragons of Autumn Twilight by Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman
I read many books when I was young. I wrote about them at this blog, and mentioned some milestone book of me. My first, very big love was the Dragons of Autumn Twilligh by Weis & Hickman. It was suprising experience which I never known before. This book means the enter to the world of fantasy books.

Person: My wife
Yes, she was my really first love...

9 comments:

Enid Wilson said...

Hi fellow blogfester here. I love star war too, especially the Princess's hairdo.

The Spinster’s Vow

Barbara said...

It's so wonderful that your first love is your spouse :)

Sharing my love!
English Speaking Zone

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

My wife was my first love. Good choice of book. And I almost went with Star Wars until I remembered Jaws.
Thanks for participating in my blogfest!

Nancy Thompson said...

Welcome to the blogfest! Alex hosts the best ones. Hope to see you around. I'm a new follower via the First Loves Blogfest. Nice to meet ya!

RaveAir said...

Enid: I think Chewbacca haido was better. ;)

Barbara: I haven't got real loves before my wife, only just wannabe-loves, and love to the love.

Alex: I somehow never loved the Jaws (except the UFO appearing).

Nancy: Thank you for your kind words.

Allison said...

Yay for Star Wars! I see a lot of books by those co-authors and always think they look good but I have never actually read any.

Allison (Geek Banter)

Christine Rains said...

I'm happy to meet another Star Wars fan. Your book pick is awesome too. I love that series.

EvalinaMaria said...

No way! Really? First girl and a wife... Thanks for sharing your memories.

Evalina, This and that...

Jackie said...

What a cool thing to find in the attic!!!